Cybersex is nothing new these days. If you have your phone, laptop, or tablet in hand, you can find thousands of ways to have virtual sex. You can either interact with your partner (regardless of where they are) or find a stranger on the web. There are so many different ways to have sex online; you can satisfy your needs using webcams, porn websites, teledildonics, or VR.
Today we want to focus on sexting. It can be really fun even if you don’t have a partner. Moreover, it doesn’t require much effort on your part. However, you need to be smart about it. Here is everything you need to know about modern sexting:
What is Sexting?
Sexting is a term that was first used in 2002. Sexting is a form of online flirting, which involves sharing sexual content with the other person. Usually, people share nude photos or sexual videos – but it can also include sending flirtatious messages or even just gifs.
If you feel like sharing suggestive messages while masturbating, find the right platform where you can chat with strangers. If you don’t mind some searching, you can find some themed websites for sexting. If you are into japanese sex dolls, feet, uniforms, double sided dildo, or group sex, you will definitely be able to find like-minded people online.
Interestingly enough, sexting is not only about sex. It can also be the way to establish trust, express love for one another, and feel closer to each other (especially in the early stages of the relationship). Sometimes people also send photos or videos as part of foreplay if they are not in the same room together.
Sending nude photos can also be very empowering for women who have felt insecure about their bodies because of their weight or size; it gives them a confidence boost and shows them that they are desirable and attractive.
When we talk about sexting with someone you’re dating, there are several reasons why you might do so:
- Spice up your sex life
- Get in the mood for sex
- Make your partner feel sexually desired
- Make yourself feel confident about your body
- Make a long-distance relationship work
- Create an emotional connection with your partner
What Are the Risks Associated With Sexting?
The risks of sexting are real! For example, you never know if the recipient will share the image you sent them. They might not even intend to share them, but it could happen accidentally.
Also, data breaches are more common than you think – especially when it comes to cybersex… And they can be extremely damaging to both the sender and receiver.
Another thing to worry about is that heavy cybersex can lead to other problems, like cyberstalking and online harassment. When you are sexting with someone you don’t know well, there is a bigger chance that you might be receiving messages from someone who has malicious intentions.
What Are the Best Tips for Sexting?
If you don’t want to share your sensitive images accidentally, delete them from your phone after you send them, and do not save them anywhere else.
It is also good to have an encrypted cloud storage account and use it only for sexting. This way, your files will be safe, and you won’t have to worry that you forgot to delete them.
To avoid being cyber-stalked or harassed by someone, it is important to be aware of the digital footprint you leave behind – often, stalkers will use it to track their victims.
You should also keep your private information safe as much as possible – even if you trust your partner, they might still unintentionally share your data with other people.
How to Sext With Your Partner?
Sexting can be a lot of fun, but it can also be extremely embarrassing if you’re new to it. That’s why we’ve created a list of the best tips on how to start sexting with your partner.
1) Start with something flirty. It is important to try and make your partner feel good about themselves – let them know that you feel attracted to them and that you’re thinking about them.
2) Send them a few compliments about the way they look
3) Send a sexy illustration or meme. Gifs can be extremely erotic, which is why they are perfect for sending as a sext. You can send funny ones that will make your partner laugh.
4) Be direct and straight to the point. This way, there won’t be any misunderstandings about what you are trying to say or imply. This way, you’ll be able to set the tone for your sexting session up from the very beginning.
5) Be creative. Try to avoid clichés and boring texts – they won’t work as well as you think they would! When you use more sophisticated language, your sexts will stand out and give your partner something special. And don’t forget that you can always add some emoji into the mix.
The Bottom Line
Sexting is one of the safest ways to have sex. That’s what you can tell your partner if they are not in the mood for it. The best thing about it is that you can send naughty messages whenever you are (just don’t do it from your work computer!).
Don’t be shy — sexting is your chance to indulge in fantasy and have fun! If you do not make your sexts public, there is nothing to worry about then.